Eltham West Safer Neighbourhood Panel
Time & Location
About the Event
The function of the Ward Panels is to:
- :Set, and oversee, the priorities of the Ward Safer Neighbourhoods Team.
- Review these priorities on a regular basis and change them if necessary.
- Act as community representatives identifying issues of local concern which create fear of crime or affect the quality of life in an area.
- Assist the police and the community with engagement and information flow.
- Assist with problem solving and crime prevention activity.
- Provide the community with information on the status of, and progress with, the Ward team priorities.
They will keep you, the community, posted and updated on their work and ask community members to join and participate in them.
We are always looking for new members.
The only criteria is that you either live, work or have a personal interest in the area (Relatives live there)